1 cup Almond Milk
I tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
½ tablespoon raw cocoa powder
½ scoop (2 tablespoons) peanut protein powder (vegan based)
1 tablespoon Profusion Organic Vita Flax (ground)
3 slices whole grain bread
1 tablespoon Profusion Organic hemp peanut butter
1 tablespoon Chia Jam
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl apart from the toppings and bread.
- Pour half of the mixture evenly over each piece of bread and spread over to cover each slice evenly.
- Let the mixture soak in for a minute or two and flip each piece and repeat with the remaining cocoa mixture on the other side of each piece of bread.
- Heat a non-stick pan at medium heat, once hot, add in 1 piece of the soaked bread and let cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Repeat with each slice of soaked bread.
- You may need to scoop the excess cocoa mixture back onto the bread if it hasn’t soaked in.
- Stack your bread and serve with nut butter and chia jam! Enjoy!