1 packet of Profusion Protein Chunks
3 spring onions
8 sheets of rice paper
For the sauce:
2 tbsp Peanut butter
2 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp soy sauce
- Rehydrate protein chunks according to packet instructions
- Season with soy sauce and rice vinegar
- Gently heat sesame oil in the pan and add in the protein chunks
- Fry according to packet instructions until brown and crispy, allow to cool slightly.
- Whilst the chunks are cooking, finely chop the spring onions and set aside 1 of them for garnish.
- Wet rice paper in warm water until soft but make sure it still holds its shape.
- Lay on a wooden surface, add a spoonful of the Protein Chunks and a spoonful of the spring onion. Fold like a parcel and set aside. Repeat 8 times or until you run out of filling.
- Once all rolls are made, reheat the frying pan you used for the chunks and add a little more oil if needed.
- Once the oil is hot, add in the rolls and fry until crispy.
- Whilst the rolls are cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a ramekin ready for dipping.
- When the rolls are crispy, remove them and place on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Transfer the rolls to a serving plate or board and enjoy!