2 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 stick celery, finely sliced
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/2 red pepper, finely diced
1 medium courgette, chopped in half lengthways then sliced
100g mushrooms, chopped
225g veggie mince
1-2 tbsp tomato purée
1/2 tbsp agave syrup
2 veg stock cubes dissolved in a very small amount boiling water
2 bay leaves
3 tsp dried basil
2 tsp dried oregano
Profusion Himalayan Pink Salt
1 pack of Profusion Organic Red Lentil Spaghetti, cooked until al dente (approx 4 minutes)
1. Fry the onion in the oil until soft.
2. Add the celery, red pepper, courgette and mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are golden brown.
3. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
4. Add veggie mince, with the tomato puree, passata, herbs, syrup and stock.
5. Simmer for 10-15 minutes over a low heat.
6. Serve on the cooked red lentil spaghetti
7. Optional serving suggestions: vegan parmesan & fresh basil