1L Vegetable stock
1 teaspoon salt
3 Onions, chopped
2 Carrots, sliced
1 Green pepper
1 Can of coconut milk
Oil for frying
Salt & pepper
For the Thai Green Curry Paste:
Juice and zest of 1 lime
5cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled
2 stalks of lemongrass
2 cloves of garlic
1 small bunch of Thai basil
1 small bunch of fresh coriander
3 green chillies (to taste)
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons soy sauce/coconut aminos
Spring onion, chopped
- Empty one packet of Profusion Organic Pea & Faba Protein Chunks into 1L of cold vegetable stock, along with 1 teaspoon salt (reduce if using a stock cube) for 10 minutes until the protein has rehydrated, then drain.
- Meanwhile, add all of the curry paste ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fry off half of the curry paste in a little oil over a medium heat for 5 minutes. (You can store the remaining paste in an airtight container in the fridge for future use).
- Add the chunks to the pan and fry with the spice mix until the chunks are crisp on the outside.
- Add the onion, carrot and green pepper and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, season with salt and pepper and simmer on a medium heat for 10 minutes or until the sauce is the desired thickness.
- Serve with rice and top with spring onions and fresh coriander. Enjoy!