At profusion we believe all good things come in moderation...especially chocolate! Pump up the protein with this peanut butter chocolate bark - packed with nutrients and healthy, unsaturated fats such as omega-6 and omega-3.
400g Vegan dark chocolate, broken up
150g Profusion Organic Hemp peanut butter
100g Vegan milk chocolate
75g Vegan mini eggs, chopped
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or parchment.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat dark chocolate in a microwave until melted (30 seconds at a time, stirring in between–this should take about 1 ½ minutes). Stir until smooth.
- In another microwave safe bowl, heat milk chocolate and 50g peanut butter in the microwave until melted. (30 seconds at a time stirring in between– should only take about 1 to 1 ½ minutes). Stir until smooth. Make sure you don’t overheat the chocolate or it will burn and become hard.
- Once chocolate mixtures are melted and smooth, pour most of the dark chocolate on the prepared baking tray. Spread until thin and even
- Add peanut butter mixture in large spoonfuls or lines to the top of the dark chocolate. Add remaining peanut butter to the top of the dark chocolate.
- Using a butter knife or toothpick, swirl the toppings back and forth or in circular motions until you reach your desired look.
- Top with crushed dark chocolate eggs.
- Allow bark to cool and harden. Break bark into whatever size you desire or cut into squares.