- 1 cucumber, thickly sliced, 20 radishes, & one large blush beetroot, sliced
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 tbsp Profusion Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds or 1-2 tbsp pickling spices
1. Place a small handful of dill at bottom of a jar. Pack pickles tightly in the jar.
3. Add garlic, pickling spices and some more dill and push gently in spaces between the vegetables.
4. Add salt, cover with filtered water and mix well. Leave an inch between the top of the jar and the top of the water.
5. Cover lightly with lid and leave in a cool, dark place.
6. Transfer to fridge after 2 – 7 days.