3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp Profusion Organic chia seeds
- Chop the green ends off the strawberries and cut them in half.
- Place all the strawberries and raspberries in a saucepan with the honey and allow them to cook for about five minutes until the strawberries are nice and soft.
- Mash the berries with a potato masher until the mix is quite smooth.
- Then add in the chia seeds and allow the mix to keep cooking for 20 minutes, on a low heat – stir it occasionally.
- Remove the jam from the heat and place it in a bowl, it will continue to thicken for a few minutes as it cools.
- Store the jam in an air‑tight container in the fridge for up to a week.