140g dried cranberries
100g dried blueberries
80g dried cherries
80g dried figs ,chopped
140g flaked almonds
2 lemons zest and juice
1 bottle of Profusion Organic Lemon, Ginger & Turmeric Kombucha
2 Oranges zest and juice
1 large apple grated
225g coconut sugar
3 teaspoons ground all spice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons Profusion Chia Seeds
2 teaspoons rosemary chopped finely
640g ready-roll Vegan Shortcrust Pastry
250g natural powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 200°F
- Mix all ingredients in a large oven proof bowl or casserole. Cover tightly place in the oven. Leave in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Roll out pastry to 2-3mm thick and even all over. Use a cookie cutter to cut 16 rounds big enough to go in each hole and come up the sides of the tin slightly.
- Add a generous amount of mincemeat to each once. It should come right up level with the top.
- Bring the pastry scraps back together and roll out again to 2 – 3 mm thick. Cut out the lids. You can make them full round ones or cut them into shapes. If you make full lids brush around the top of each pie with a little plant-based milk or aquafaba before adding the lid then press down all around to seal. If you are using stars then place them on the top of each pie and press down gently to make them as flat and even as you can. Brush the top of each pie with plant-based milk.
- Refrigerate the pies while the oven warms up to °425F
- Once the oven is to temperature remove the pies from the fridge and place in the hot oven. Cook for around 20 – 23 minutes. The pastry should be turning golden brown and the mincemeat filling bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and prise out gently. Place on a cooling rack & dust with powdered sugar. Do not cool them in the tins or you will end up with soggy bottoms!