200g of dark chocolate
6-8 tbs of Profusion Organic Hemp Peanut Butter
A few sprinkles of desiccated coconut
A pinch of Profusion Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Melt the chocolate with a pinch of pink salt in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
2. Using a pastry brush, brush a layer of melted chocolate into individual easter egg moulds and place in the fridge until hard.
3. Repeat this process 5 or 6 times or until the eggs are about a millimetre thick.
4. Remove from the fridge and fill each egg a tablespoon of hemp peanut butter top with coconut and pop an almond in the middle.
5. Place back in the fridge until serving.