For the truffle filling:
75g Profusion Hemp Peanut Butter
25g of maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
25g of oat flour (see instructions before adding)
1 Pinch of salt
For the Chocolate Coating:
100g vegan chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
Pinch of salt
- Use a stand mixer to beat together the Profusion Hemp Peanut Butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and salt for the filling.
- Add in oat flour slowly, until the mixture is no longer wet but not so much that it’s crumbly and dry. It should be easy to roll the balls without the mixture sticking to you. Add more oat flour if the filling is still sticky.
- Roll filling into small balls and place on baking paper.
- Freeze for 5 minutes-10 minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Once melted, stir in the salt.
- Drop peanut butter balls into the chocolate, and use a spoon to drip the chocolate over the balls.
- Use a fork to get the balls back out and onto the baking paper. Freeze truffles until chocolate is set.
- Store in the freezer.