2 heads romaine lettuce (chopped into bite-size pieces)
200g kale (chopped into bite-size pieces)
1 avocado (chopped)
40g capers (drained and rinsed)
For the croutons:
3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic (crushed and peeled)
200g bread cubes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Bonsan Vegan Organic Caesar Salad Dressing
Vegan Parmesan cheese, grated into large shaves
- Prepare the Profusion Protein Chunks according to package instructions, and leave to the side
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C fan-assisted)
- Place olive oil in a microwave safe bowl, add crushed garlic clove and heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Discard garlic clove and drizzle olive oil over your bread crumbs, sprinkle on the salt, and toss until the bread is well coated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing once during cook time.
- To serve, place your chopped leaves in a bowl and toss with the dressing, adding more or less to suit your taste.
- Top with the Profusion Protein Chunks, avocado, croutons, capers and vegan parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!